Friday, June 22, 2012

It's been quite a hectic week.  TGIF for sure.  I need a tall glass of wine and some vintage pickin' therapy.

Lucky for me, there is a huge mid century-vintage sale this weekend in my neck of the woods.  I plan to be there early with my pickin' partner, AKA Mom.  

With my little eye I spy..... lots of hanging lamps, retro clocks, art, owls, weird and funky stuff, pottery, smalls smalls and more smalls....plus who knows what's hiding in the garage and back yard. Should be fun......unless I get up while it is still dark out, only to be like, 40 on the list and not make it in the first round.









2 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Have fun with your mom. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. We scored a Noguchi Cyclone dining table today at a price you wouldn't believe. I hope you're lucky like that tomorrow!

Rhan Vintage said...

Hi Dana! Thanks. Congrats on a cool score. ;'D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...