Sunday, September 25, 2011

Danish Modern Settee Love Seat

We scored this beautiful little Danish Modern 2 person love seat yesterday from Craigslist.  It was one of those random "I'll check Craigslist just because" moments.  There it was, freshly posted, ridiculous price and it was only about 15 minutes from us.  I called, husband hopped in Explorer and now it's in our front room.

We had 2 slat back, low lounge chairs in the space before, which I love and won't part with, but this love seat lives here now.  The other chairs are going to be stored.   What do you think of our new piece?   I think it looks just perfect with our Lane tables and cream shag rug.  The little pillow I made awhile back out of some mid century fabric. It just works, right?




9 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Heaven on a stick! Great lines, simple fabric.
Also looks great with your fab phone, too.

Sudha said...

i almost fell off my chair..wow!!

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

I absolutely love it! The upholstery coming part of the way down the arm is gorgeous. What a great find! And the pillow is perfect.

Modernsnap ! said...

Good grief! Jealous! Awesome! Did I say jealous?

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

SO jealous. What a great find.

nickarmadillo said...

Great find! I wish there was more stuff like this in St. Louis.

Vintage Hunter said...

That is adorable! I love the fabric.

Unknown said...

Wow, this is an amazing piece and an amazing colour. So glad I found your blog - I love mid-century design.

CT said...

That's awesome that the upholstery was so fresh and neutral. Great find -- I'm jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...