Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday Picking Brings Lots of Smalls

Finally, I hit a great estate sale Saturday morning that yielded some great mid century finds.   Lately it's been slim out there!  I only came home with smalls but I have no room to store anymore furniture anyway.  Ha!

Here are some of the goods:

60's mod container with cups.  Made by Enesco Japan. I wonder what this could be used for? Nuts or something small?  

Lots of Salt and Pepper Shakers




Clocks



Miscellaneous Decor 





Fabulous 50's Cateye Glasses

Swedish Crystal Candle Holder

Other fun stuff too.  All will be posted in my shop this week.

5 comments:

Darren said...

Ha, you got the blue and green bowl set before I got there - I was looking for that! I came back with a box full from that sale as well.
:)

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

You hit the jackpot on smalls this week! My son-in-law has decided that he only wants us to carry designer smalls in the store, so everything else is about to go into an Etsy store that he's setting up. He's hit a minor logo snag that he hasn't had time to work on because he's been out buying furniture, but it should be up and going soon. I may be picking your brain about shipping soon. :)

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

I mainly buy smalls so I appreciate your haul! The modular cup set is my favorite find of yours; how big are the bowls? Do you know anything about those orange/green salt and pepper shakers? I keep seeing that set at estate sales and thrift stores. I'm wondering if it was some sort of giveaway back in the day.

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

I remember the orange and green S&P shakers being popular.

The timer clock just below those, (Bakelite) I have, and I also have the exact same fish skeleton thermometer!

I think the purple boomerang ashtray is a more modern repro, usually comes with a tripod stand. Do a quick eBay search, I could be wrong.

Rhan Vintage said...

Leilani, you could be right about the S & P's. My Mom picked up a pair at a sale recently. They must be very common!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...