Friday, March 25, 2011

Craigslist Love. Mid Century & Danish Modern.

TGIF!  and there are some great sales this weekend. I can't wait to get out after more than a week of being sick and laying around the house.  I'll post pics of any great finds tomorrow.

In the meantime, I wanted to share some great Mid Century finds on Craigslist Los Angeles:

Mid Century Lamp $50 (Silverlake)

Pair Mid Century Lamps $170 (Silverlake) same person as above. These are amazing! Look at the wood inlay.  I want these!!
















Mid Century Rya Rug $350 (West Hollywood)



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

So many great things that I don't even know where to start my wish list. Can I just want all of them?

Rhan Vintage said...

YES you can! I do! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...