Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Toot Toot ... Rhan Vintage Features

I work so hard on my vintage shop and dedicate so much time to it that I feel good about an occasional toot of my own horn.  So, Toot Toot!  

Rhan Vintage was recently featured......




Featured on Etsy Finds; this is a mid century modern swag frame for a hanging lamp.  It's super cool looking as-is but could be restored to it's original purpose as a hanging lamp.  Click here to see the listing and check out the last picture, which shows what it should look like. 



My Eames-inspired mid century chair was featured in the "One Man's Junk" article on Etsy Storque Blog.  Check out the chair in my shop here


And a nice little feature about organization on Design By Cassandra included my gold tone apple box.



Thanks for listening and checking out my recent features.  It makes me smile and makes all the hard work worth it!  There's nothing more rewarding than seeing my finds recognized and placed in appreciative homes with other vintage-lovers. 

1 comment:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

I'm so impressed that you're getting featured so often. Congratulations! I really love the yellow lamp frame. We have a turquoise one that still has the globe but needs to be rewired that I hope we can sell soon...but I like the shape of yours better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...