Monday, January 10, 2011

Saturday Pickin'

Saturday was spent up on the Central Coast with my Momma.  After securing the Brasilia dresser set I was able to relax and enjoy, and shop some more!  I left the Brasilia night stands at my Mom's until next weekend - so I could pack my truck with more stuff.  Plus, I couldn't see out my back window!  It was a great weekend of vintage hunting.

One of my favorite thrift stores was packed to the brim Saturday. Check out the sign.  30-50% off got me excited, but wait, it reads "All Used Merchandise".  Huh?


Just how I like it; packed with everything and the kitchen sink, literally. 



Cute mid century cabinet.  It would have been $6 with the sale but it was marked SOLD.  Dang it! 

My cart ...
Scored a couple of cool lamps including a gigantic retro cork lamp. 


Then off to a Goodwill. My Mom bought this mid century hutch for $29.99!

A quick walk through an Antique Mall. Why do I do this to myself?  I can't pay retail!
Ernest John Coffee Pot $125

My dream china set: Franciscan's starburst design

Update on Brasilia set: Dresser and mirror is still in my truck!  We need to organize the garage to make room.  I'll have the night stands next weekend and will post the set together. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...