Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back from SLC, Utah!


I'm just back from a working vacay in Salt Lake City with three generations of women in my family. Needless to say, I came back with gigantic bags full of fun new vintage and retro for my shop (and some for my personal overflowing collection). I should have driven home to bring more! We all share a love for, ehem, addiction to, antique, thrift, garage sales and second hand. It must be in the blood!

Here's my sweet little Mom with all my bags at LAX. Oh my, maybe I went overboard!



New things will be added to my shop all week so check back often! Looking for something in particular? I might have it stored away or I can keep an eye out for it on my frequent hunts. Convo me on etsy or write me at rhandesign@gmail.com.



Check out my Mom's new vintage Etsy site too! FatCatVintage

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...