Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vintage Clocks


rhan @ etsy

I consider fabulous clocks to be like art. I don't even care if they work, just as long as I find them beautiful or interesting. My love, of course, is vintage and mid century style clocks.

I've loaded up on many clocks in my store including wall clocks and alarms. Those are mine pictured above. In listing them I found myself searching other clocks on Etsy, something I always do, browse other vintage Etsy sellers to see what fabulous things they have. Here are some of my favorites:


MID-CENTURY BRASS METAL 13 1/2in BATTERY WALL CLOCK by Xcntric


Vintage Russian mechanical alarm clock Jantar from Soviet Union by SovietVintage


Vintage Metal Square Alarm Clock by Birdie1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...