Sunday, February 28, 2010

Makes Me Want to Display Some Nuts!



I like nuts, but not enough to pour them in a dish and display them 24-7. Don't laugh- plenty of people do this.

Buuuuut, I came across this fabulous vintage, mid century nut bowl with tools this past Friday at an estate sale and guess what....it made me want to display nuts.

This amazing wood is Myrtlewood, a rare wood found only in small sections of the Pacific Northwest. It looks like Teak, which is what originally caught my eye, along with the fabulous minimalist mid century design that I love.

Even though I love this piece and might regret letting it go later I have no spare space to display it at this time. I'm putting it up for sale in my Etsy shop so someone else can enjoy it.

What do you think? Pretty huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...